Procurement Product Line Manager (PPLM) for assignment in Solna
ValueOne is searching for a Procurement Product Line Manager (PPLM) for a six months interim consulting assignment on behalf of our client an electronics company in the automotive business situated in Stockholm. The position intend to be permanently filled by the consultant at the end of the assignment.
The Procurement Product Line Manager is responsible to lead and coordinate all Procurement activities within the company´s Product Launch Processing that includes Quotes Projects, Development Projects. You are also responsible to oversee the procurement part of Change Management for products in the production phase. Further, the responsibility includes following up of the Product Segment material cost development throughout the life cycle. The responsibility involves activities as understanding Product segment business plans and feeding the Procurement organization, coordinate cost down activities as VAVE and re-sourcing to improved profitability.
- Participate in and execute overall Procurement Product Management activities to secure coordination in terms of cost, quality, environmental, risk management and logistical solution.
- Manage and lead defined Procurement activities within the SRI SPLP:
- Create and follow up common SPLP documents.
- Calculate and summarize total material share.
- Follow up material for prototype builds and ramp up/phase out is on schedule.
- Secure that all valid targets for Procurement are defined in the Project.
- Continuously follow up cost improvements activities for total BOM during Project lifetime.
- Manage Procurement activities related to Product Life cycle management:
- Business plan interaction.
- Segment Profitability follow up.
- Coordinate/monitor/summarize Cost down activities e.g. VAVE/Resourcing/negotiations.
- Ensure communication and collaboration with all internal elements of the business, providing pro-active and dynamic progress going forward within the business.
Experience and competence
We are looking for an experienced supply chain manager with a university degree in Engineering or Economics. The assignment requires project management experience within strategic or project sourcing in an international environment and experience from supply chain management or similar. Proven track record in managing multiple stake holders is a must. Fluency in English is required and preferably an additional language. You have a project management education and excellent communication skills in English, verbal as well as written.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply through our webpage at: https://valueone.se/aktuella-jobb/ as soon as possible. Feel free to contact Olof Widmark at +46 70-7868 099 with any questions regarding the listed position.
ValueOne are specialists in supply chain management, purchasing and logistics. We offer our customers services in three business areas; interim logistics and procurement consultants, recruitment of buyers and logisticians, as well as development of our customers’ supply chain operations in terms of strategies, models, methods, processes, structure and competence.