Senior Buyer of Sample and Testing Materials for assignment in Västerås
ValueOne is looking for a Sample and Testing Material Senior Buyer for a consultant assignment at a company in Västerås. The assignment is expected to last for a minimum of six months. For the right person there is a strong possibility of being offered a permanent position after completed assignment.
In the role as Sample and testing Material Senior Buyer you will contribute to R&D trials and to Manufacturing Equipment validations. You will define and deploy procurement strategies and collaborate with internal stakeholders with the aim to build up and maintain business relationship with dedicated supplier(s) and stakeholders.
- Manage the Request for Quotations (RFQs) process and Purchase Orders: from RFQs launch, commercial meetings, negotiation rounds, till vendor selection and Purchasing Orders creation
- Evaluate suppliers’ capabilities and negotiate best possible Quality Cost Delivery, contractual conditions (General Terms and Conditions) with Material vendors
- Evaluate and recommend selection by Sourcing Council of suppliers
- Define/implement action plans and countermeasures
Key responsibilities and deliverables also include:
- Manage, organize and plan Material procurement for R&D sample trials and Manufacturing Equipment validations
- Contribute to Manufacturing Production planning, Manufacturing equipment validation, R&D trials by ordering sample and testing materials
- Define and implement action plans to answer to urgent and short term requests.
- Interact and coordinate with internal stakeholders to timely achieve joint agreements, joint commitments and shared goals.
Experience and competencies
To be eligible for the assignments, you must have an academic education in economics, technology or similar. You are self-propelled and flexible and always strive to deliver on top. You are also a skilled negotiator with experience in supplier development. Fluency in Swedish and English is a requirement. We are happy to see that you have experience from the manufacturing industry at an international level.
You are driven by your high goals, your curiosity and your ability to quickly familiarize yourself with new tasks. You have good self-discipline and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves to make things happen.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply through our webpage at: https://valueone.se/aktuella-jobb/ as soon as possible. Feel free to contact Olof Widmark at +46 70- 786 80 99 with any questions regarding the listed position.
ValueOne are specialists in supply chain management, purchasing and logistics. We offer our customers services in three business areas; interim logistics and procurement consultants, recruitment of buyers and logisticians, as well as development of our customers’ supply chain operations in terms of strategies, models, methods, processes, structure and competence.