Technical Support Manager for assignment at a company in Stockholm
ValueOne is looking for a Technical Support Manager for a short time assignment of three months at a manufacturing company in Stockholm. The assignment is to start immediately.
In the role as Technical support Manager you will be a part of Technical Support in Sweden where you will provide service and manage Customers and Queries related to the After Sales process.
- Service Request management for appointed customers
- Follow up customer service requests within the organization
- Ensure SLA are met for all assigned Customer Service Requests
- Interface with 2nd line Repair team for all repair jobs
- Interface with Internal Stakeholders for driving the customer claim process
- KPI handling (internal and potential external)
- Internal reporting
- Work with process and routine improvements
- Be a key part of Global Technical Support
Experience and competencies
The assignment requires a minimum of 5 – 8 year experience from working in Support within Telecom or Power or Electrical Industry, with large accounts. You also need to have experience from working with international customers which is why excellent English skills is a must. Knowledge in KPI-handling is required. If you are familiar with JIRA Service Desk we see it as meritorious.
As a person you are good at taking on responsibilities and follow through. Furthermore, you are team oriented and customer focused, committed and meticulous.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply through our webpage at: https://valueone.se/aktuella-jobb/ as soon as possible. Feel free to contact Olof Widmark at +46 70- 786 80 99 with any questions regarding the listed position.
ValueOne are specialists in supply chain management, purchasing and logistics. We offer our customers services in three business areas: interim logistics and procurement consultants, recruitment of buyers and logisticians, as well as development of our customers’ supply chain operations in terms of strategies, models, methods, processes, structure and competence.