Head of Supply Chain for assignment at a company in Stockholm
ValueOne is looking for a Deputy Head of Supply Chain for a six month interim assignment with the target to transform this into a permanent position at a pharmaceutical company in Stockholm. The assignment is to start immediately.
This is an assignment where you will act as Deputy Head of Supply Chain and team leader with responsibility for the SCM development road map and Third-Party Supply and Logistics Providers. You are also expected to take responsibility for appointed projects.
- Plan and lead daily activities.
- Define and implement long term and efficient supply solutions.
- Optimize supply and demand planning.
- Perform supply planning (for defined product portfolio).
- Continuous improvement of cost, efficiency and lead time in the complete supply flow.
- Manage and develop relations with strategic logistics partners.
- Perform analysis on current state and future state of supply chain management.
- Develop the supply chain function to meet future requirement, both internal as well as external.
- Develop and implement planning methodology in different dimensions e.g. S&OP, Master planning, Supply planning.
Experience and competence
The ideal candidate for the assignment needs to have a relevant academic education within supply chain, industrial economics or equivalent. More than 3 years of experience from a relevant position plus more 5-10 year work experience in supply chain and related areas is required. Fluency in English and Swedish is a must.
We are looking for an experienced supply chain professional with proven leadership and project management skills who has the ability to act on strategic, tactical as well as operational level. You are a true team player with a can do attitude and a strong and self-confident personality. Thanks to your excellent communication skills you have the ability to explain and motivate your co-workers. You are a self-starter with a strong momentum who makes things happen.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply through our webpage at: https://valueone.se/aktuella-jobb/ as soon as possible. Feel free to contact Olof Widmark at +46 70-7868 099 with any questions regarding the listed position.
ValueOne are specialists in supply chain management, purchasing and logistics. We offer our customers services in three business areas: interim logistics and procurement consultants, recruitment of buyers and logisticians, as well as development of our customers’ supply chain operations in terms of strategies, models, methods, processes, structure, and competence.