Experienced Project Buyer Electronics
We are now looking for an experienced Project Buyer Electronics for an assignments at one of our customers in the manufacturing industry with a location in Stockholm.
About the role
This role will provide you with an international setting, an extensive cross functional network, leading edge technologies and great outlooks for your future growth with us. You will be a member of the global, category managed, sourcing team. You will report to the Manager of Supplier Value Engineering and work with Suppliers within the machined parts area.
- Manage the sourcing of parts/products in the BOM for R&D projects in line with project time plan, budget and the sourcing strategies.
- Together with R&D secure that parts/products are designed to be produced by the supplier with optimized Quality, Delivery and Total Cost over the product life cycle and in line with Time to Market targets.
- Communicate technical specifications and secure that production and quality standards are followed and understood by the supplier.
- Follow up that equipment and processes for assembly and test is set up at our machined parts Manufacturing Service Suppliers to meet the requirement for the new products.
- Participate in the Supplier selection process for new products, handle RFQs, make cost follow ups and select the optimal supply chain for the sourced part/product.
We are looking for a person love being an expert within your area and to use your competence to reach out and develop our customers supplier relations and collaborations. The role includes making, sometimes tough, requirements and finding a common way to see things. To succeed in this you are a great communicator with a simplicity to be clear in your message and dialog. Also, you are an engaged coworker, fair in your judgment and live as you learn, a person to trust. You are driven by developing successful processes, finding new and better way of doing things. International applications are welcome but we will prioritize Swedish habitants.
Background and Experience
To succeed in this position, you need a commercial mindset and technical knowledge within machine parts manufacturing and/or design. We picture you have at least 3 years of experience where you gained knowledge of various manufacturing processes, value engineering and the product development process. Previous experience from project related sourcing is an advantage as well as familiarity with cross-functional teamwork, SAP and supplier relationship management. University or College degree from a technical field or similar experience.
As you will be working on an international arena, your English must be excellent, written and spoken alike. Swedish and other languages are a plus.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply through our webpage at: https://valueone.se/aktuella-jobb/ as soon as possible, but not later than 25 June. Feel free to contact Frank Hemgren 070 748 18 91 with any questions regarding the listed position.
ValueOne are specialists in supply chain management, purchasing and logistics. We offer our clients services in three business areas: recruitment, interim consulting and the development of company’s supply chain activities with regard to strategy, model, method, process, organization and competence.
upphandling inköp logistik strategisk taktisk operativ inköpare upphandlare logistiker procurement sourcing purchasing supply chain logistics commodity category strategic tactic operational buyer purchaser manager planner demand fmcg