Strategic Sourcing Manager for assignment in Stockholm
ValueOne is looking for a Strategic Sourcing Manager for an assignment in central Stockholm. The assignment is to start immediately.
In the role as Strategic Sourcing Manager you will coordinate, lead and drive sourcing projects in a global cross-functional environment. You are expected to take active part in the development of indirect procurement and be responsible for sourcing projects where you will lead procurement activities in close cooperation with internal stakeholders, primarily in the categories Facility Management and Professional services.
- Develop and implement sourcing and supplier strategies.
- Independently drive the entire purchasing process from start to finish towards agreed objectives and within agreed deadlines.
- Lead cross-functional projects and manage relations with key stakeholders and suppliers.
- Be responsible for negotiations with various suppliers and follow-up on signed agreements and deliverables.
- Measure and monitor performance within your projects.
- Continuously contribute to the evolvement of purchasing processes and supporting processes.
- You will be part of an Indirect Procurement team of 5 people and report to the Director of Indirect Procurement.
Experience and competence
To be successful in this role you need to have 5-10 years of experience from a wide role in purchasing where you have been responsible for the entire purchasing process. In addition we like you to have a relevant university degree or equivalent and solid experience in running successful purchasing projects. Furthermore, you are a skilled negotiator with solid knowledge of commercial and legal terms. You are used to run change management projects and working with stakeholders internally and externally.
Good communication and cooperation skills and fluency in English are prerequisits for the role. You are independent and like to drive change. Furthermore, you are an experienced user in Excel and PowerPoint.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply through our webpage at: https://valueone.se/aktuella-jobb/ as soon as possible. Feel free to contact Olof Widmark at +46 70-7868 099 with any questions regarding the listed position.
ValueOne are specialists in supply chain management, purchasing and logistics. We offer our customers services in three business areas: interim logistics and procurement consultants, recruitment of buyers and logisticians, as well as development of our customers’ supply chain operations in terms of strategies, models, methods, processes, structure, and competence.