Head of Order Fulfilment Management
ValueOne is looking for a Head of Order Fulfilment Management for a 12 month assignment at one of our customers. The assignment is to start immediately and is expected to be carried out remotely until August. Thereafter the position is expected to be on site at our customers head office in central Malmö.
You will lead the fulfilment team (5-6 people) and be accountable for delivery performance towards customers with supplies right on time and quantity along with outstanding service towards customers. You are responsible to implement and manage a scalable order process and structure it with efficiency and sustainability, always with the customers as your prime focus.
- Ensure seamless collaboration and process flow with internal and external stakeholders and customers.
- Build and execute the digitalization order management strategy to enable our customers’ growth.
- Be accountable for identifying improvement potential and best practice to be shared with the global Supply Chain process team.
- Have operational responsibility in EMEA for processes and frameworks.
- Ownership of the EMEA fulfilment budget.
- Secure operational excellence through launches of new products, new markets, and new customers.
- Follow up fulfilment KPI’s and continuously develop fulfilment performance management dashboard.
- Manage and drive critical fulfilment/ Supply Chain projects.
You report to the Supply Chain Director EMEA.
Experience and competence
To succeed in this role, you must be highly driven and self-sufficient, agile, and able to kick-start as soon as your feet hits the ground. A bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required and a minimum of 5 years of experience in Supply Chain functions working within Operations; Order fulfilment, Customer Service and/ or Order Management. We are looking for an experienced manager and a natural born leader with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a leading role. The assignment requires knowledge in digitalizing and implementing of automation systems. In addition, experience from import/ export compliance is a prerequisite for the role as well as competence in MS Office (Excel), WM and one or more of the more commonly used ERP systems.
Excellent English skills, verbally and written is a must. Swedish, verbally and written is preferred. We believe that you are a person who enjoys working in a structured way but still can navigate in a fast moving and changeable environment. You are passionate about delivering world class service and find it inspiring to cooperate with colleagues and customers. As a person you naturally take initiatives and have a high ability to prioritize and recognize need for action.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply through our webpage at: https://valueone.se/aktuella-jobb/ as soon as possible. Feel free to contact Olof Widmark at +46 70-7868 099 with any questions regarding the listed position.
ValueOne are specialists in supply chain management, purchasing and logistics. We offer our customers services in three business areas: interim logistics and procurement consultants, recruitment of buyers and logisticians, as well as development of our customers’ supply chain operations in terms of strategies, models, methods, processes, structure, and competence.