Manager of IM&S Purchasing EMEA
ValueOne is recruiting a Manager of IM&S Purchasing EMEA to Permobil, a global leader in advanced rehabilitation technology, for a position either in Stockholm or Timrå.
Permobil is a global leader in advanced rehabilitation technology, passionate about better understanding our users’ needs and improving their quality of life through state-of-the-art healthcare solutions. Today, those solutions include power wheelchairs, seating and positioning products, power assist, and manual wheelchairs. Permobil is part of Patricia Industries, a subsidiary of Investor AB and is headquartered in Sweden. Permobil has 1600 team members in more than 15 countries around the world. For more information regarding the company’s storied history and complete product line visit permobil.com
As Manager of IM&S Purchasing EMEA you are responsible for building relationships across Permobil in support of all Indirect categories while creating a shared fate partnership throughout all levels of the company. You will develop strategic plans for the implementation of major purchasing activities concerning indirect material and services essential to achieving goals and objectives focusing on quality, cost, value, timing, and compliance. The role reports to the Director Global IM&S Sourcing.
The Indirect Purchasing Manager will be responsible for sourcing and vendor management activity including (but not limited to):
- Invoice reconciliation
- Complex professional service agreements
- Pricing negotiations
- Service agreement development
- Data security
- Risk mitigation
- Service level agreements
- Key performance indicators
- Volume concentration
- Price/cost optimization
- Ensuring insurance requirements for internal stakeholders.
- Engage and collaborate with internal Legal, Risk and Security departments to ensure contract compliance.
- Create strategies to support business requirements across sites.
- Handle all IP queries and issues relating to specific procurement processes and procedures.
- Deliver value to the organization through developing RFx documents, evaluating supplier proposals, supplier recommendation and qualification in order to ensure project success.
- Liaise closely with the end-users in determining their requirements to provide early input into the sourcing process.
- Review system reports, addressing potential conflicts and/or misinformation.
- Develop and implement recommendations for improved efficiency (e.g. continuous process improvement).
- Ensure that local sourcing practices and processes conform to overall IP policies and/or guidelines.
- When necessary train end users in the application of these procedures.
- Perform job duties in full compliance with departmental Internal Controls, policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Educate stakeholders on procurement processes, roles and responsibilities, proper engagement, and appropriate supplier facing communications.
Experience and competence
We are looking for an experienced purchaser with more than five years of experience from categories of support in Marketing, Legal, Real Estate and Facilities. Experience from MRO category is preferred. We also like you to have a bachelor´s degree in Supply Chain, Purchasing, Business, or equivalent. Advanced knowledge of Excel and ability to analyse large amounts of data is crucial which means that you must be used to perform complex financial, statistical, and comparative and management analyses. Furthermore, experience with Visual Basic and/or Marco coding and Power BI and SharePoint is preferred. The role requires excellent knowledge in English and Swedish, written and oral. The role will require mainly domestic travel, a few weeks per year.
We like you to be able to handle multiple priorities without losing attention to detail. You manage your work independently and possess excellent prioritization and project management skills. Furthermore, good communication skills are important, and you have the ability to conduct a clear and professional communication with a variety of stakeholders through different medias.
As Manager of IM&S Purchasing EMEA at Permobil you will work in a growing international company which will provide excellent development opportunities. You will be given the opportunity to grow professionally and will be part of developing your position as well as the organization.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply through our webpage at: https://valueone.se/aktuella-jobb/ as soon as possible. Feel free to contact Olof Widmark at +46 70-7868 099 with any questions regarding the listed position.
ValueOne are specialists in supply chain management, purchasing and logistics. We offer our customers services in three business areas: interim logistics and procurement consultants, recruitment of buyers and logisticians, as well as development of our customers’ supply chain operations in terms of strategies, models, methods, processes, structure, and competence.