Director Sourcing & Supply Chain for a biopharma company in Stockholm
ValueOne is looking for a Director Sourcing & Supply Chain with experience from the pharma industry for a six month assignment with the possibility for a permanent position at a biopharma company in Stockholm. The assignment is to start immediately.
In the role as Director Sourcing & Supply Chain you will be responsible for the company´s direct material supplier base and for the commercial supply chains with the objective to ensure that the products are available when and where needed. The responsibilities also include sourcing activities, supplier management, supply chain design and supply chain planning.
- Run sourcing activities and identify potential suppliers; run RFI and RFP events; select and qualify supplier.
- Lead contract negotiations.
- Supplier management including:
- o Own and manage the relationship with the suppliers.
- o Drive supplier performance.
- o Qualify (re-evaluate) suppliers as outlined in SOPs.
- o Identify and manage risks related to the suppliers.
- Support development projects with supply chain design and sourcing activities.
- Supply Chain planning and framework.
- Identify and manage risks related to supply chain.
- Monitor supply and supplier KPIs.
- Create and maintain processes for sourcing and supplier management.
- Take an active part in Operation’s Leadership Team.
- Contribute to developing and grow the supply chain function to meet future requirement, both internal as well as external.
Experience and competence
The assignment requires an academic degree (Master of science) in a suitable field and previous experience from working in the pharma industry. You also need to have proven skills in Supply Chain design and planning, knowledge in Supplier Management as well as sourcing of complex materials. In addition, the role requires competence in Category Management and experience from contract negotiations. Experience from international contacts is valuable for the position as well as experience from working with R&D. Fluency in English is a must and knowledge in Swedish is meritorious.
You are able to use the sourcing processes in an agile way and have the capability to work both strategically and operationally when required. Furthermore, you have a collaborative approach, a strong inner drive, and a commercial understanding with potential to grow and take on more senior roles.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply through our webpage at: https://valueone.se/aktuella-jobb/ as soon as possible. Feel free to contact Olof Widmark at +46 70-7868 099 with any questions regarding the listed position.
ValueOne are specialists in supply chain management, purchasing and logistics. We offer our customers services in three business areas: interim logistics and procurement consultants, recruitment of buyers and logisticians, as well as development of our customers’ supply chain operations in terms of strategies, models, methods, processes, structure, and competence.