Senior IT Purchasing Specialist
ValueOne is looking for an experienced Senior IT Purchasing Specialist for a consultancy assignment at our customer´s premises in Stockholm. You will be responsible for the categories IT and travel. For the right candidate there is a strong possibility of being offered a permanent position after completed assignment.
This assignment offers you the opportunity to take responsibility for purchasing of IT and Travel from specifications to sourcing to delivery, working in close collaboration with internal stakeholders and suppliers. You will be part of a purchasing team within technology and services that is responsible for all strategic choices across Technology and Indirect spend at the company.
- Be the point of contact for all technology suppliers and be the translator of requirements from requesters to suppliers.
- Develop, review, negotiate and complete contracts for all Technology vendors.
- Develop complete plan/schedule Technology procurement across all entities.
- Provide strategic inputs to Advisory Board for platform/infrastructure/enterprise procurements.
- Work closely with the IT, Security, Legal and Finance departments to ensure favorable contract terms.
- Support Site Purchasing Specialists with their Technology sourcing activities.
- Create and maintain frame agreements and keep track of renewal schedules.
Experience and competence
The right person for this assignment needs to have at least six years of experience from IT Procurement and be well acquainted with sourcing of cloud and enterprise services. A Master’s degree in Engineering/Economics/Management is preferable as well as experience with manufacturing IT hardware/software/services. To be successful in the role you also need to be proficient in identifying requirements. Excellent negotiating skills is required as well as a well-developed ability to develop and execute sourcing strategies.
We like you to be well organized and in possession of excellent problem solving skills. Furthermore, you are a person who is commercially driven, motivated by challenges and have the ability to push through obstacles and find opportunities.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply through our webpage at: https://valueone.se/aktuella-jobb/ as soon as possible. Feel free to contact Olof Widmark at +46 70-7868099 with any questions regarding the listed position.
ValueOne are specialists in supply chain management, purchasing and logistics. We offer our customers services in three business areas: interim logistics and procurement consultants, recruitment of buyers and logisticians, as well as development of our customers’ supply chain operations in terms of strategies, models, methods, processes, structure, and competence.