Global Procurement Category Manager of Packaging
ValueOne is looking for a Global Category Manager of Packaging for an assignment at a manufacturing company in the Malmö region. The assignment is to start immediately.
The mission of the Global Procurement Category Manager is to develop and lead the implementation of sourcing strategies within assigned category as well as handle more day to day activities such as secure supplier capacity and quality of supplies, negotiate contracts including commercial terms as well as following up on contract fulfilment and agreed KPI’s.
- Set the right business direction and sourcing strategy for the total supply chain for the category.
- Decide upon supplier classification, supplier structure build up and to assign new businesses to suppliers in co-operation with project sourcing, local site sourcing and other key stakeholders.
- Assure implementation of the sourcing strategy by leading project sourcing manager(s), local site operations and other stakeholders.
- Manage strategic supplier relations and supplier negotiations with key suppliers.
- Lead development of new materials and new production technologies together with Product development/Innovation.
- Set KPI’s and assure achievement of KPI’s for the total category for delivery performance, quality, cost development, social compliance and new product development capabilities.
- Drive competence development within the category.
Experience and competence
This assignment requires a post graduate education, preferably within Supply Chain, engineering or business economics. To be successful you also need a minimum of 5 years of experience from working with strategic sourcing and/ or category management in an international manufacturing business environment with focus on Packaging. You have excellent computer skills and you are a strong stakeholder manager with excellent communication and presentation skills. Furthermore you are analytical, holistic and possess strong project and negotiation skills.
As our customer is acting on an international arena you are fluent in English and able to travel. Fluent Swedish is a merit.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply through our webpage at: https://valueone.se/aktuella-jobb/ as soon as possible. Feel free to contact Olof Widmark at +46 70-7868 099 with any questions regarding the listed position.
ValueOne are specialists in supply chain management, purchasing and logistics. We offer our customers services in three business areas: interim logistics and procurement consultants, recruitment of buyers and logisticians, as well as development of our customers’ supply chain operations in terms of strategies, models, methods, processes, structure, and competence.