Procurement Process Manager in Stockholm
ValueOne is looking for a Procurement Process Manager for a longer assignment at one of our customers office in northern Stockholm. The assignment is to start immediately and is expected to last for at least a year.
The assignment means that you will work with procurement and investment process development and harmonisation in close cooperation with Purchase to Pay (P2P) Process Manager.
- Analyse procurement and investment process and propose action to improve towards harmonised best practise end-to-end process.
- Identify and implement process improvements and fixes for procurement and investment processes.
- Make proposals for system development and improvements, and fixes within purchase (P2P) identified with the P2P process manager.
- P2P (S2P) end-to-end process mapping and requirements together with procurement and finance.
- Identify and map current rental ready process across OPCO’s and product areas.
- Identify and implement improvements to harmonize, standardize and gain efficiency in rental ready
- Define best practise investment process (capex purchase).
- Define best practice for receiving goods in P2P.
- Define best practice for supplier invoices to increase matching.
- Implement identified fixes together with procurement and finance.
- Cooperate with the BPO team.
- Act as second line support for RPA in rental objects.
Experience and competence
To succeed in this role, we believe that you have an interest in working with people and, experience and knowledge in developing procurement processes, process mapping and implementing improvements. You have excellent stakeholder management skills and experience from working in an international matrix organization. It is important that you can work cross functionally and have an understanding for both purchase and finance processes. You have a hands-on approach to fix wrong process steps and know how to follow up on process improvements continuously. Knowledge of Basware Alusta P2P system is beneficial but not a requirement. The role demands fluent knowledge in English and Swedish, written and spoken. As a person you have a positive can-do attitude and excellent communication skills.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply through our webpage at: https://valueone.se/aktuella-jobb/ as soon as possible. Feel free to contact Olof Widmark at +46 70-7868 099 with any questions regarding the listed position.
ValueOne are specialists in supply chain management, purchasing and logistics. We offer our customers services in three business areas: interim logistics and procurement consultants, recruitment of buyers and logisticians, as well as development of our customers’ supply chain operations in terms of strategies, models, methods, processes, structure, and competence.