ValueOne is looking for an Operational Buyer for a 12-month assignment at our customer´s premises south of Stockholm. The assignment is to start no later than September 1st.
The role as Operational Buyer means that you will be responsible for managing the operative procurement for all finished goods, packaging items consumed in production and act as a logistics coordinator inbound. You are also responsible for planning incoming packed deliveries.
- Coordinate transport booking for deliveries from supplier to warehouse.
- Keep in contact with forwarders daily and assist regarding inbound transport.
- Optimizing inbound transportation regarding lead time and utilization of truck.
- Follow up on stock levels, stock values and obsolete stock monthly.
- Assist accounting with problems regarding invoices for the purchased goods.
- Continuously work with optimization of the level of capital tied-up in stocks.
- Provide input to Strategic Procurements negotiations and contracts regarding safety stock, order quantities, lead time and maximum warehouse capacity.
- Update relevant KPIs.
- Plan, support and execute phase in and out of items together with other supportive organizations.
- Contribute to development of tools for improved material planning.
- Contribute to development of strategies for improved inbound transportation planning.
Experience and competencies
The person we are looking for should preferably have a university degree, or higher Supply Chain, Logistic or Procurement education or other relevant education. Equivalent knowledge earned through experience is also possible. The role also requires a minimum of two years of experience within procurement, planning or logistics. It is also important that you have a documented knowledge or experience in stock management principles and methods.
We expect you to have an excellent level of English, oral and written, as well as a good level of Microsoft Office and an advanced level in Excel. In addition, experience in relevant ERP systems is needed.
You are a person with good communication and cooperation skills and strong social and analytical competence. Furthermore, you have a strong ability to act independently and drive improvements. You continuously develop sound expertise, demonstrate commercial awareness and customer orientation.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply through our webpage at: http://valueone.se/aktuella-jobb/ as soon as possible. Feel free to contact Olof Widmark at +46 70-7868 099 or 010 332 29 20 with any questions regarding the listed position.
ValueOne are specialists in supply chain management, purchasing and logistics. We offer our customers services in three business areas: interim logistics and procurement consultants, recruitment of buyers and logisticians, as well as development of our customers’ supply chain operations in terms of strategies, models, methods, processes, structure, and competence.