Director Supply Chain Management
ValueOne is looking for a Director Supply Chain Management for a six month consultant assignment at a pharmaceutical company in Malmö. The assignment must be filled as soon as possible.
As Director Supply Chain Management (SCM) you will have a central role driving strategy and transformation within supply chain management. The assignment means that you will be involved in all matters related to global supply and distribution, with focus on the company´s site in Malmö. You will be responsible for development of the SPS supply chain strategy and build the structure to ensure that key processes run effectively, guaranteeing that company goals and performance KPI’s are achieved. This role will collaborate with senior management and other stakeholders, and you will report directly to the VP Operations.
- Define and implement comprehensive strategies for all aspects of the company’s supply chain to reduce costs, mitigate risk, improve quality, shorten lead times and reduce inventories.
- Provide exceptional leadership to the Supply Chain teams.
- Create structure, hire and develop personnel, give direction, integrate/leverage global capabilities, and hold team members accountable.
- Collaborate cross functionally to improve Product Lifecycle Management – spearhead sourcing initiatives to introduce products on time, on budget, and in stock.
- Challenge existing suppliers to upgrade their delivery capabilities. Seek out future potential supply partners who can help our business advance to the next level. Negotiate supply agreements with all vendors to obtain optimal contracts and pricing.
- Continuously develop/enhance supply chain productivity and operational processes. Implement industry best practices for sales & operations planning, sourcing, risk mitigation, inventory and vendor management.
- Develop business intelligence and report regularly on the supply chain performance, utilizing the data to evaluate past performance and trends, forecasting accuracy and distribution requirements.
Experience and competencies
The ideal candidate for this assignment must have a solid track record within SCM manufacturing environments, preferably from the medical device and/or pharmaceutical industry. A master’s degree in supply chain management or related field is required and minimum of 5 years of relevant management experience. Furthermore, you need to show a demonstrated experience of developing supply chain strategy, long range planning and business cases. Lean and/or Six Sigma experience is beneficial as well as proficiency in ERP systems and BI. M3 experience is beneficial. We expect you to have excellent MS Office skills especially in Power Point and Excel. In addition, the role requires good communication skills and fluency in English and Swedish, both written and oral.
The person we are looking for must be a skilled and experienced leader with good interpersonal skills. As a leader you have high level of commitment and can motivate and inspire others to perform. You are a flexible person with ability to adapt to rapidly changing business needs and requests and capable to deliver on operational tasks whilst driving the strategical objectives. Your approachable, collaborative style makes you a natural communicator with stakeholders on all levels. In challenging situations, you keep your calm and don´t deviate from the bigger picture. You have a commercial understanding and a high degree of integrity and ownership.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply through our webpage at: http://valueone.se/aktuella-jobb/ as soon as possible. Feel free to contact Olof Widmark at +46 70-7868 099 or 010 332 29 20 with any questions regarding the listed position. Please note that to apply for this position you need to be an EU citizen or have a valid Swedish working permit.
ValueOne are specialists in supply chain management, purchasing and logistics. We offer our customers services in three business areas: interim logistics and procurement consultants, recruitment of buyers and logisticians, as well as development of our customers’ supply chain operations in terms of strategies, models, methods, processes, structure, and competence.