ValueOne is looking for an ambitious Sourcing Coordinator of Indirect Material for a consultant assignment at a pharmaceutical company in Stockholm. The assignment must be filled as soon as possible and will turn to a permanent position after completion of the assignment.
ValueOne are specialists in supply chain management, purchasing and logistics. We offer our customers services in three business areas: interim logistics and procurement consultants, recruitment of buyers and logisticians, as well as development of our customers’ supply chain operations in terms of strategies, models, methods, processes, structure, and competence.
We can offer a variety of assignments at all levels within Supply Chain Management. As a consultant at ValueOne, you are part of a professional and enterprising team consisting of the leading consultants in purchasing and logistics. If you choose to join our team, you are offered:
- A market salary, which you can influence yourself.
- Market-leading occupational pension.
- Generous health and care insurance.
- Health care allowance.
- Personal coaching and career advice.
- Network meetings with competent colleagues and Supply Chain professionals through recurring events and lectures.
- Competence development through world-leading individually tailored education and courses in Supply Chain thanks to our partnership with CIPS (www.cips.org).
This is a challenging role where you, as part of the company´s indirect procurement team, will be given the opportunity to further challenge your purchasing proficiency as well as your stakeholder management skills. The purpose of the role is to support the organization with procurement activities that ensures cost conscious behavior. It involves indirect procurement on a global level with good opportunities to influence and shape the role.
Remote work is possible to some extent.
- Support internal stakeholders in the procurement process to ensure cost efficiency and compliant purchases for indirect procurement.
- Collaborate with a broad range of stakeholders across functions and geographies.
- Scope, evaluate and analyse quotes and potential suppliers.
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvement and drive implementation along the Procurement lifecycle in terms of the ’Source to Pay’ process, policies and procedures in collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Prepare and conduct supplier negotiations according to best-practices.
- Ensure compliance to P2P processes including Purchase Order creation and follow-up.
- Prepare monthly reports and monitor KPI´s.
Experience and competencies
In this role, we are looking for you who recently started your purchasing career and are looking for a position that can make you develop career-wise as well as socially. The role requires a minimum of two years’ experience from a role in finance or purchasing with knowledge in agreements, both commercial and legal terms. Experience from purchasing of indirect material is highly beneficial. Good communication skills and fluency in English, both oral and in writing, is a must. We expect you to be knowledgeable in ERP system such as IFS or equal as well as MS Office.
Good analytical skills in connection with capacity to structure and analyze data sets is a prerequisite for the role and we like you to have experience or interest in working with many different stakeholders, preferably cross-border. Furthermore, you are a team player, eager to put your best foot forward who focuses on relationship-building and results.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply through our webpage at: http://valueone.se/aktuella-jobb/ as soon as possible. Feel free to contact Frank Hemgren at +46 070 748 18 91 or 010 332 29 20 with any questions regarding the listed position. Please note that to apply for this position you need to be an EU citizen or have a valid Swedish working permit.