Supply Chain Manager
ValueOne is recruiting a Supply Chain Manager who will take responsibility for Purchasing, Customer Service, Warehouse, and Logistics teams for our customer, the production company Watson-Marlow Alitea in Stockholm. Are you a confident leader with previous experience in managing a Supply Chain or Purchasing organization? Then Watson-Marlow Alitea can offer you a role where you can have a mandate to further develop operations and talent, apply strategies within purchasing, customer service, warehouse, and logistics.
W-M Alitea AB is a part of Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Solutions (WMFTS) – A Spirax-Sarco Engineering company. WMFTS is the world leader in niche peristaltic pumps and associated fluid path technologies for the food, pharmaceutical, chemical, and environmental industries. Every day, Alitea’s solutions help companies across the globe to be more sustainable and efficient.
As a Supply Chain Manager, you will lead the Purchasing, Customer Service, Warehouse, and Logistics departments in Stockholm with eleven direct reports. You report to the General Manager of the company (with an additional dotted line to the Global Supply Chain Manager) and will be part of the Leadership Team.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Lead, enhance, and develop all aspects of supply chain performance, by collaborating with the members of the Leadership Team, Global Supply Chain Manager, and other key stakeholders.
- Ensure that your teams are fully trained and follow the safety guidelines in all aspects of supply chain management.
- Collaborate with Group Supply Chain functions within Watson-Marlow to develop and align supply chain strategies, establish, and improve ways to measure and analyze quality and delivery performance.
- Build long-lasting and sustainable relationships with internal stakeholders, external customers, and suppliers locally and internationally.
- Lead and improve supplier performance, for example, in terms of optimization of service levels and lead times.
- Ensure through effective planning that the right levels of inventory are established, maintained, and flexed to meet current and future operational/project needs.
- Lead the process for the movement of materials and finished goods, developing logistics capabilities to support continued growth and development.
- Ensure that supply chain processes meet legal requirements and standards and are compliant with internal policies.
Experience and Competencies
We believe that the ideal candidate for this position has previous leadership experience from a Supply Chain Manager or Purchasing Manager role. It is meritorious to have previous experience from:
- Manufacturing industry with high regulation requirements.
- Companies with high exposure to R&D, product development, and product customization.
- Continuous improvement and lean manufacturing projects.
- Companies with exposure to GMP, ISO 9001 / 13485 or IATF / TS16949.
To succeed in this role, you need to be fluent in English and Swedish.
As a leader, you have a confident approach and a clear vision to develop the organization and talent. Additionally, the role requires good negotiation and problem-solving skills.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply through our webpage at: http://valueone.se/aktuella-jobb/ as soon as possible. Feel free to contact Richard Petersson at +46 070 968 73 34 or 010 332 29 20 with any questions regarding the listed position. Please note that to apply for this position, you need to be an EU citizen or have a valid Swedish working permit.
ValueOne specializes in supply chain management, purchasing, and logistics. We offer our customers services in three business areas: interim logistics and procurement consultants, recruitment of buyers and logisticians, as well as development of our customers’ supply chain operations in terms of strategies, models, methods, processes, structure, and competence.