Package Development Engineer
ValueOne is looking for a Package Development Engineer for a longer consultant assignment at a company in Skåne. The assignment must be filled as soon as possible and lasts for twelve months with possibilities for extension.
ValueOne are specialists in supply chain management, purchasing and logistics. We offer our customers services in three business areas: interim logistics and procurement consultants, recruitment of buyers and logisticians, as well as development of our customers’ supply chain operations in terms of strategies, models, methods, processes, structure, and competence.
We can offer a variety of assignments at all levels within Supply Chain Management. As a consultant at ValueOne, you are part of a professional and enterprising team consisting of the leading consultants in purchasing and logistics. If you choose to join our team, you are offered:
- A market salary, which you can influence yourself.
- Occupational pension.
- Health and care insurance.
- Health care allowance.
- Personal coaching and career advice.
- Network meetings with competent colleagues and Supply Chain professionals through recurring events and lectures.
- Competence development through world-leading individually tailored education and courses in Supply Chain thanks to our partnership with CIPS (www.cips.org).
In this role you will be part of a cross-functional scrum team working with development of packaging solutions.
- Support the translation of requirements into sub-system requirements related to package.
- Define V&V strategy related to package area and execute it.
- Write test specifications, perform tests, analyze package performance and functionality results and document results using reports.
- Coordinate and execute package activities according to existing procedures, standards and methods.
- Drive root cause investigations on package performance and functionality.
- Drive risk assessment for package.
- Develop and implement new procedures and test and validation methods according to requirements.
Experience and competencies
The ideal candidate for this position should have experience from the Packaging industry and be knowledgeable in Packaging Material, Food Package Interaction and Statistics. We prefer you to have an academic degree in Master of Science in Chemical Engineering or equivalent. You are a skilled communicator and communicate without difficulty in English, both written and verbal.
Past experience in the Product development process in the Package area as well as knowledge in Requirement Management procedure and Risk Assessment is desired. Also, we prefer you to have some experience from with physical testing and technical test methodologies in the area of Primary and Secondary packaging including openings and closures.
For success in the position good networking and stakeholder management skills is an asset. Analytical skills combined with a structured and process-oriented mindset is preferred. Furthermore, you are a team player who is also able to take on own initiatives and drive activities.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply through our webpage at: http://valueone.se/aktuella-jobb/ as soon as possible. Feel free to contact Per Nyberg at +46 73 152 02 78 or 010 332 29 20 with any questions regarding the listed position. Please note that to apply for this position you need to be an EU citizen or have a valid Swedish working permit.