ValueOne is looking for a Logistics Expert for a longer assignment at a manufacturing company in Gothenburg. The assignment must be filled in early December and lasts for at least twelve months with strong possibilities for extension.
ValueOne are specialists in supply chain management, purchasing and logistics. We offer our customers services in three business areas: interim logistics and procurement consultants, recruitment of buyers and logisticians, as well as development of our customers’ supply chain operations in terms of strategies, models, methods, processes, structure, and competence.
We can offer a variety of assignments at all levels within Supply Chain Management. As a consultant at ValueOne, you are part of a professional and enterprising team consisting of the leading consultants in purchasing and logistics. If you choose to join our team, you are offered:
- A market salary, which you can influence yourself.
- Occupational pension.
- Health and care insurance.
- Health care allowance.
- Personal coaching and career advice.
- Network meetings with competent colleagues and Supply Chain professionals through recurring events and lectures.
- Competence development through world-leading individually tailored education and courses in Supply Chain thanks to our partnership with CIPS (www.cips.org).
The role as Logistics Expert is an exciting role where you will be part of a Logistics Outbound team with the aim to design a logistics network for finished products to be up and running in April 2025. This project will include the responsibility to drive network optimization initiatives from idea generation to implementation to achieve the most optimized distribution from a cost, service, and sustainability perspective. The delivery includes to do the full analysis of sales demographics, lead times, costs and C02 to find efficiencies and improvements within the network.
- Prepare analysis of cost, lead time, CO2 to set the sourcing strategy for the project.
- Find solutions on the market of new potential players and new network opportunities.
- Organize and facilitate workshops with suppliers to find and capture opportunities in the market as a part of the RFI.
- Create all the technical specifications of the sourcing prerequisites for suppliers to quote on the network.
- Visualization of data analysis to take the right decisions for the network design.
- Keep a close collaboration and communication with all stakeholders.
- Present recommendation of final network and the supplier that will operate the network.
Experience and competencies
The assignment requires experience of network design and engineering within supply chain management as well as experience of preparing sourcing material. Since you will be collaborating with procurement regarding sourcing strategy and supplier choice good networking and relationships building skills are needed. You also need to have knowledge in network design tools such as FICO and be proficient in Excel and Power BI. Additionally, the role requires a broad understanding of finished product distribution.
Your personal characteristics are important to us. The person we are looking for is a person with excellent analytical and documentation skills and high business acumen. Furthermore, we expect you to have good negotiation and communication skills.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply through our webpage at: http://valueone.se/aktuella-jobb/ as soon as possible. Feel free to contact Per Nyberg at +46 73 152 02 78 or 010 332 29 20 with any questions regarding the listed position. Please note that to apply for this position you need to be an EU citizen or have a valid Swedish working permit.