IT Sourcing Manager to DeLaval International AB
DeLaval is the market leader in milking equipment employing 4 300 people in more than 100 markets around the world. Our dairy farming partners benefit from over 130 years industry experience, sharing complete solutions with trusted local support and service. Our research and development programmes ensure that farmers can rely on DeLaval to help them preserve cow health and support the production of quality milk. For more information, please visit www.delaval.com. DeLaval is a company of the Tetra Laval Group.
On behalf of our customer DeLaval we are looking for an IT Sourcing Manager. We offer you a challenging role where you will be responsible for the development and implementation of global IT procurement strategies that supports the overall company goals, reduces IT costs and benefits all DeLaval entities and their employees. This is an opportunity for a person with several years of procurement experience in the information technology space who is ready for a great opportunity to develop within the profession at a truly international company.
The IT Sourcing Manager shall develop and implement global strategies and initiatives that support the overall company goals, reduces IT costs and improve service for DeLaval entities and their employees. The Sourcing manager is responsible for procurement activities in all IT sub-categories, such as Enterprise Hardware and Software, IT Professional Services and Telecom.
The position is based in Tumba, Sweden, and you will be reporting to the Director of Indirect Sourcing.
- Perform sub-category analysis and research to develop and maintain sub-category sourcing knowledge
- Establish contract terms and conditions and coordinates with legal to execute optimal contracts with suppliers
- Develop qualified, competitive sources of supply on a continuing basis through comprehensive financial and market review
- Manages competitive bidding (RFI, RFP, etc.) in their respective sub-category(ies)
- Collaborate with IT Department, Finance and various other internal stakeholders to understand and document IT requirements
- Support the IT Application Security and Legal teams to ensure that all software, SaaS, IaaS and other solutions operate within an approved framework
- Own management of all existing contracts to ensure their timely renewal or planned termination
- Deliver cost savings annually by negotiating the best commercial terms for DeLaval
- Manages relationships with strategic IT suppliers including issue resolution
- Provides rigorous analysis of spend data and industry dynamics to prioritize and launch sourcing initiatives
- Assists in managing supplier relationships, tracking supplier performance, and communicating performance feedback to suppliers
- Implements and drives procurement strategy, policies and procedures
Experience and competence
To be successful in this role you need to have several years of experience in the information technology space, including the information logistics, data, technology and business layers together with a BA or BS degree. You have a demonstrated ability of co working with people and teams in a complex, changing environment. You have experience from end-to-end category management as well as change management from a tactical fulfillment service provider to business partner status. A demonstrated ability for managing global projects and supplier relationship management is required as well as good communication and presentation skills including a capacity of influencing others. Experience in working in an IT outsourced environment will be a plus.
We are looking for a person with ability to operate under minimal supervision with wide latitude for independent judgment. You need to have strong negotiation skills and experience in negotiating with large IT providers and re-sellers. You are a person with significant experience in influencing senior management, business users, key stakeholders and vendors on a global level and you are used to working with internal and external clients in a cross-functional environment. As a person you are used to navigate in a dynamic surrounding where a make it happen mentality is fundamental for success. DeLaval is a truly international company with a global footprint where English is the company language.
We offer …
… you an opportunity to join a global company and a professional team who works closely together. Based on your skills and knowledge you can influence the ways of working. DeLaval provides a safe and sound work environment in a friendly atmosphere, good employment conditions and emphasizes the importance of a healthy work-life balance.
ValueOne AB are specialists in supply chain management, purchasing and logistics. We offer our customers services in three business areas; interim logistics and procurement consultants, recruitment of buyers and logisticians, as well as development of our customers’ supply chain operations in terms of strategies, models, methods, processes, structure and competence.
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Please apply through our webpage at: https://valueone.se/aktuella-jobb/ as soon as possible, but no later than 15th of August. Feel free to contact Olof Widmark tel +46 (0)70 786 80 99 with any questions regarding the listed position.