Senior Buyer to Karo Pharma in Stockholm
Karo Pharma is a pharmaceutical company that focuses on the sales and marketing of prescription drugs (Rx) and over the counter healthcare products (OTC) which are sold at pharmacies and in retail stores. Karo Pharma´s products are available in over 60 countries, giving patients and consumers better access to effective treatments. Karo Pharma has more than 150 employees, spread across the company´s HQ in Stockholm along with offices in 7 other countries.
On behalf of our customer we are looking for a Senior Buyer to support the Head of Sourcing and Supplier Management. Are you willing to walk the extra mile to achieve the company goals? Do you have that little extra that makes all the difference? Then this is the opportunity that will boost your career!
The Senior Buyer manages the supply base in close cooperation with Quality Assurance, Finance, Logistics and Marketing using best practices at all time. The Senior Buyer is responsible for ensuring that the most appropriate supplier is selected based on price, quality, delivery time and service.
- Contribute to the creation of sourcing strategies, concepts and processes
- Create and maintain Standard Operation Procedures (policies and procedures)
- Supplier (life cycle) Management including market analysis, supplier mapping, supplier selection, supplier evaluation and supplier development
- Tendering of both finished goods and services including negotiation of T&C, prices etc.
- Creation and review of contracts/templates including Contract Management
- Contribute to the financial targets of Karo Pharma by continuous improvement initiatives, supply base reduction and reduction of COGS and TCO
- Create and maintain relevant KPIs, reports etc.
- Training of staff
Experience and competence
The right candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in e.g. Business Administration or similar education relevant for the position. 3-5 years’ experience within the pharmaceutical industry is required with exposure to logistics, purchasing (sourcing and procurement of finished goods and services) and legal/contracting. A proven record of accomplishment and negotiation success is a prerequisite to succeed in the role.
Profound contracting and analytical skills are required. We value good communication and business partnering skills as well as a quality and results oriented personality. The role also requires full professional proficiency in Swedish and English.
ValueOne are specialists in supply chain management, purchasing and logistics. We offer our customers services in three business areas; interim logistics and procurement consultants, recruitment of buyers and logisticians, as well as development of our customers’ supply chain operations in terms of strategies, models, methods, processes, structure and competence.
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Please apply through our webpage at: https://valueone.se/aktuella-jobb/ as soon as possible, but no later than 8 April 2020. Feel free to contact Olof Widmark tel. 070 7868099 with any questions regarding the listed position.