Sign up for Negotiations training in Stockholm in April!
Enhance your skills to become a more confident and effective negotiator
This two-day course aims to explain the key stages of the negotiation process and the tactics associated with persuading and influencing sales personnel to agree the best deal. Delegates will practice how to use a negotiation checklist and template to plan and manage their approach to negotiations and be provided with the opportunity to practice negotiation in a safe environment.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the main models and processes of negotiation
- Plan and manage a negotiation with a supplier
- Apply the appropriate persuasion skills to achieve the optimum output
- Identify and negotiate key contract variables
- Recognise the importance of personal attributes and behaviour during a negotiation
What key points will the training cover?
- Analyse the different phases of negotiation
- The negotiation process
- Methods and tactics in negotiation
- Effective behaviours in negotiation
- Negotiation roleplay
Dates and location
29-30 April 2019, Nacka, Stockholm
For more information abot how to sign up, fees and training venue please contact ValueOne at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +46 73 222 6430.